The Warthog WGP-1 is designed to produce up to 40% more pulling power than the WG-1, with the front jet plugged. The rear facing jets are angled more sharply and the centralizer fins have been streamlined. The result is more pulling power to navigate longer lines and moderate inclines, plus makes retrieval of the tool easier.
- Handles longer hoses and steeper inclines
- Streamlined fin design reduces hangups and enhances pulling power
- Produces up to 40% more pulling power than the WG-1
- Controlled rotation allows jets to penetrate deeper through deposits to clean and clear pipes
- Optional descaling head available